Friday, February 8, 2008

My first 5k!

So a while ago I decided to brave up this year and commit to some serious running (also in hopes of preparation for the Academy). So last Saturday, my mom, Ty, Vanessa and I ran a 5k. It was pretty fun - I had gotten sick the week of so did not push myself very hard during that last week, but it was a good experience and I am planning on many more races now.



2 comments:

The Okamoto Clan said...

Where's the pic of you crossing the finish line? Or do we have that one? Hmmm...if so, I'll send it to you! Let's do another one, I need some more motivation to get my rear in gear again!

Elissa said...

GOOD JOB Amber Lee!! I'm very proud of you! That is one thing I admire in people but will probably never do myself! I'm a lamo! Hope you're doing good. Love ya.