Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Family fun

Today, we helped Clint and Maddie move in to their new apartment. It was theoretically an afternoon of work (and we did get a lot done), but found ourselves having some old fashioned fun! Tyler stumbled upon some random St. Patricks Day pizazz so we thought we'd play with it. For some unknown reason, Clint and Ashlyn had the most fun! I love my family so much, and I genuinly love spending time with each and every one of them ... if you've been around us when we are all together, you know how much fun we have!!!


And I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but we concluded that Clint looks like some sort of cheap male stripper...

2 comments:

Johnson said...

You guys are so hilarious. I love the pictures.

The Okamoto Clan said...

Still looks funny...but much better in person! If someone is interested in a matching hat...let us know!