I hate being sick. It's one of the most miserable feelings I can imagine (largely in part because of how little control I have over feeling this way). This sickness came on fast and I have been sleeping and seeing very little sunlight ever since.
On a brighter note, my background investigator called yesterday and requested I get fingerprinted asap. I called him back this morning to report that it is DONE and he let me know that he is hoping to wrap up my 'case' this week and only needs a few residence verifications and to meet with my current boss. Whew! This 4 month process is feeling like a lifetime ... they must be trying to see how bad I want it.
1 comment:
Hi Auntie Amber,
You were right. My favorite character is Darth Vader.
I think you should name your puppy...Jenna.
That's all for now.
Love,
ethan
Post a Comment