As you begin to pay attention to your own stories and what they say about you, you will enter into the exciting process of becoming, as you should be, the author of your own life, the creator of your own possibilities. Mandy Aftel
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
I guess I have a lot to say today. Here's the thing - I think I may have to admit that I'm really liking American Idol. I've never been a fan of the show (although in retrospect I like all the performers that result from it - Clay, Carrie, Kelly, etc.), but this season has some really talented singers and I love the Dolly Parton, Mariah Carey and Beatles songs they have done. I'm not sure if I have one specific person I'm rooting for. I really like Carly and Jason so far (and props to Brooke and David A. --- LDS pride!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amber! I blogger stalked you through becky! How ya doing? I love American Idol! I've watched it since the second season. I like all the AI contestants right now. But, I think David A. will win. Hope you are great!
I'm a huge American Idol watcher this year too. I went to high school with Brook so I kinda am watching for her but I really like David Cook too. It's fun to listen to the remix of so cool songs.
Oh noooo your favorite carly is gone. But man those mormons are hanging in there. By hanging in there, I mean Brooke, especially after that embarrassing Tuesday performance. Little David is doing very well. I agree with elise and dan, I think he will win.
Post a Comment