Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Lot About Me 2008

1. What time did you get up this morning? About 10 am this morning.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Both. Depends on the occasion.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Mamma Mia! And I was a little disappointed.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Tough call!!! For the summer, My Boys on TBS. During the year, Greys Anatomy and the Office. All the cancelled classics - Arrested Development, Veronica Mars, Felicity, Friends, Freaks & Geeks
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? I don't usually eat breakfast. Maybe a fruit.
6. What is your middle name? Lee and Aubrey.
7. What food do you dislike? TURKEY!, white chocolate, cinnamon, cilantro, ginger
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Sugarland - Love on the Inside
9. What kind of car do you drive? RIGHT NOW a '97 Plymouth Breeze called Marge. SOON it will be an '05 Lexus IS 350.
10. Favorite sandwich? Uhhh, Santa Fe Chicken from Carl's.
11. What characteristic do you despise? Dishonesty, neediness, insensitivity, intolerance, ignorance.
12. Favorite item of clothing? I agree with Maddie, none.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Honestly, there isn't a single place in the world that I don't want to see. The top of the list includes the Greek islands, Italy, Spain, and the rest of the UK.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Tough call. My main faves are Target, Nordstrom Rack and H&M
15. Where would you retire to? I plan on staying in California till I die. I'd love to live on the beach again someday.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? None of my "recent" birthdays have been that memorable. I guess this last one was neat because I finally know what I wanna do with the rest of my life and am in the process of attaining it.
17. Favorite sports to watch? Baseball, hockey, soccer, gymnastics.
18. Furthest place you've been? Germany/France/Austria
19. Person you want to have fill this out too? Jamie!
20. When is your birthday? January 11
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night. But I must admit that I love the freshness and crispness of early morning.
22. What is your shoe size? 7 1/2 ish
23. Pets? I don't have one. My parents have a dog who we call Pencil.
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I wish ...
25. What did you want to be when you were little? Architect.
26. How are you today? Same old, same old. Tired of working at Chilis, eager for our vacation next week!
27. What is your favorite candy? Not really a candy person.
28. What is your favorite flower? Lillies. And red roses.
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Whatever day I begin the Academy (in a bitter-sweet sort of way)
30. What is your full name? Amber Lee Aubrey Okamoto
31. What are you listening to right now? Sugarland - Settlin'
32. What was the last thing you ate? Well, I'm drinking a Code Red Mountain Dew...
33. Do you wish on stars? I agree with Maddie again here ... praying is actually effective.
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Definitely red - strong, sure, yet a certain sensitivity
35. How is the weather right now? Since it is 7:23 pm, it's cooling down. Probably 70 degrees.
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? a stranger at an office I called.
37. Favorite soft drink? Mountain Dew. Just about any kind.
38. Favorite restaurant? Chilis, LA Food show, Northwoods Inn
39. Real hair color? dark brown
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? I was kinda serious as a child. I remember my gumby and pokey figures that I was fond of.
41. Summer or winter? Fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
42. Hugs or kisses? Well if you know anything about me, you know that I am not so much a touchy-feely person, but when the time is right, both.
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Salty!?!?
44. Coffee or tea? Neither
45. Do you want your friends to fill this out too? I would love it.
46. When was the last time you cried? About a month ago.
47. What is under your bed? Whitney's CD cases, books.
48. What did you do last night? Had dinner with my mom, laundry, watched TV till I fell asleep.
49. What are you afraid of? Small, confined spaces. Living alone for the rest of my life.
50. Salty or sweet? SALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
51. How many keys on your key ring? Maybe 5.
52. How many years at your current job? Actually, exactly a year (as of the 3 of August)
53. Favorite day of the week? I really like Sundays too.
54. How many towns have you lived in? 5.
55. Do you make friends easily? Not really. I don't like breaking barriers and getting to know people to be quite honest.

2 comments:

Brooke Morgan said...

when are you getting a Lexus? You are the best. I'm glad you're my cousin...

Ps. I love the family picture and the gun picture.

caligirl said...

Dude, you are a NERD.....