I'm jumping on the band wagon!!!
What's your favorite memory of me?
Here are the directions:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :) If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
10 comments:
SOOO many childhood memories!! All the good times of spending the night at each other's homes. Many a Hello Kitty Store run! Ah, the good ol' days!
HMMMM...one that stands out is driving around HH late one night dropping off sour patch kids at "secret random" locations...ha, ha! I guess this sounds totally weird if you weren't there, huh?!?
My favorite memory is going to each others houses when we were young and playing in the back yard. When we moved to Az I remember sleeping on the tramp with you and all the cousins. What great memories.
One of my favorite memories of you is when you were only about three months old. You and Dean were born less than a month apart, and we were trying to get pictures of the two of you. Well needless to say it is a chore to get a picture of one little baby looking at the camera, but two...One of you would fall over and the other would look over with that look that said, "Hey, I'm sitting here like a big kid, what's your problem?" Then the other would take their turn and fall over. Since both of us were nursing you guys, and this was the time before "pumps" were the wonderful contracptions they are now, we were the only ones who could watch the other kid for any length of time. You will always have a special place in my heart!
I love you,
Auntie Debbie
XOXOXO
I think the great memories that I have is going over to your house and hanging out. It was so nice to spend time with you and your family. Especially going to church dances.
oh, I remember the church dances. Especially the Youth Camp dances. Where we would be so pooped from doing stuff like service projects all day and then go to the stake dance. I also remember what fun we had at girls camp!! We were always such dorks with lindsey, kelly and the other girls!! Don't remember chode? (sp) =)
Where do I begin....so many memories with so many more to come! The memory I love the most was our road trip up PCH and into one of my favorite cities, San Fran. That is the best trip that I have taken in such a long time, actually I think ever. Mainly because we were by the ocean the whole way and it was just a chill trip. we must plan one again!
so many memories where do I begin. We grew up together, but I think the most memorable time was the time we spent up at BYU. You saved me. I loved begin there with you. You even came to support me when I tried to dance hula with bella. Emphasis on the tried! I just love you and am glad we're cousins!
a fun memory that I have is when we went to Brooke's wedding with our "dates" and then went for a night swim and had to drive over the tire shredder things because we were locked in at Huntington, that was a fun night, random but fun!!
Vivid memories of calling KISSfm over and over again like a bunch of pyscho teenagers, just to request On Bended Knee! What a bunch of silly giggling teenagers we were! Going to McDonalds with Aunty Lynn to get her morning coffee! Seriously I have so many fun memories of us as kids, I'm so glad we were so close!
Post a Comment