SUGARLAND!
As soon as I got wind that Sugarland was performing at the LA county fair, I have been on an intent mission to find people who love them as much as I do to join me. Since I was never able to find other obsessed fans, I dragged Whit along to the fair with me. We even custom made our own t-shirts for the occasion! Here are a few fair pictures of us all decked out ... and NOTE the picture of me and the turkey leg ... if you know my hatred for turkey, you will appreciate the humor there! 

3 comments:
awww man, I would have gone with you! How fun! The t-shirts a awesome!
I need to listen and see what the fuss is about. I love the shirts too. And the turkey leg!
It looks like you both had alot of fun! Is that a all year around fair? I can't wait for our fair to come in oct.
Post a Comment