As you begin to pay attention to your own stories and what they say about you, you will enter into the exciting process of becoming, as you should be, the author of your own life, the creator of your own possibilities.
Mandy Aftel
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
The Melting Pot
Last week a good friend of mine, Shannon, had a birthday and had been wanting to go to the Melting Pot for as long as I can remember - so we went. I brought Whit along and our other friend Meagan joined us. It was a fun girls' night out! If you haven't been there, I highly recommend you try it AT LEAST ONCE. I had been there before, but it was everyone else's first time and it was quite an experience!
1 comment:
I hear the melting pot is great. So know that you are saying it is so. I will need to go!!!
Post a Comment