As you begin to pay attention to your own stories and what they say about you, you will enter into the exciting process of becoming, as you should be, the author of your own life, the creator of your own possibilities. Mandy Aftel
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
sugarland
If you like country/bluegrass/acoustic music, I highly recommend you check out Sugarland. They have been around a few years now; I didn't initally care for their sound but they have grown on me and as of lately, I have become a pretty serious fan. Their new album came out today, love on the inside, and it's pretty amazing. (Maddie, I know how you feel about them;)). The lead singer has a pretty strong, raspy-ish, low voice - which I happen to love. I have created a little playlist of just their music so you can flip through some songs and let me know what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Never heard of them, but I do like the samples you put together. What is their story? Thanks alot, I now have another CD to buy! XOXOXO
I love them too. I really like their ne CD.
Post a Comment