As you begin to pay attention to your own stories and what they say about you, you will enter into the exciting process of becoming, as you should be, the author of your own life, the creator of your own possibilities. Mandy Aftel
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
birthday celebration part deux
Vanessa took me out for my birthday last night. What I didn't know was that there was a little group of people waiting for me at the restaurant later that evening. My mom, Maddie, Brookie, and my dear friend Lisa surprised me! It was so nice! As I said in my previous post, I am not easily surprised - I tend to be too nosy and inquisitive and I generally just don't like surprises (but it's really that I don't like the not knowing that I don't know something, so if I am completely surprised then it's great). What a great birthday! And I get to celebrate once more on Thursday night with my family...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday! Vanessa is just so sweet and always full of fun!!!!
Post a Comment