As you begin to pay attention to your own stories and what they say about you, you will enter into the exciting process of becoming, as you should be, the author of your own life, the creator of your own possibilities. Mandy Aftel
Thursday, January 7, 2010
sick
I have pretty much made it through almost an entire year without getting sick, and I was quite proud since literally everyone in my family got sick in the last month or two. And then Tuesday morning I woke up with a little rawness in my throat. Not so unusual, since I have really bad seasonal allergies. I figured if it turned in to an irritation by the end of the day it was just allergies. But by Tuesday night, the pain was getting worse. I took two doses of airborne, loaded up on cough drops with extra vitamin c, drank tons of orange juice. When I woke up Wednesday it got worse. Last night I had a hard time falling asleep because my head and throat hurt so bad, and we had no nyquil in the house. I woke up this morning with the pain in my throat gone, but a diminishing voice and now nasal congestion! The worst part is that I have a job interview at 3:00 pm that I have been looking forward to for a few months now, so it's the worst possible time to be sick!!! At any rate, I am up and making the most of it, bought some nyquil to knock myself out the minute I get home ... wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment