Saturday, February 13, 2010

rip

Yesterday afternoon I got home from work and immediately (as I normally do) checked on Snickelfritz. I have become increasingly concerned this last week, since he has refused to eat. I have 2 different kinds of food, he wouldn't eat either. I read some articles online about how they need plenty of water because they need to be completely under water to eat, and that the water temperature must be just right, etc. I added plenty of water to his aquarium, made it warmer than it had been, and still NO EATING. So I had a feeling something was wrong...and when I came to check on him yesterday...well let's just say there is one more turtle in heaven. I am torn because I really would like to get a new one, but I am afraid that the same thing will happen. I also thought maybe he was lonely and needs a friend? We'll see.

1 comment:

Vehars said...

Ah rest in peace Snickelfritz! How sad!