Friday, February 26, 2010

my new love

I FINALLY got a new car ... almost a year of patiently waiting and shopping. And after MUCH contemplation I decided on a Honda Accord, I hope to keep this car a long time so I thought I would go with a safe bet. Having never even owned a car with automatic locks, this thing is uber fancy to me - keyless entry, power sunroof, alarm, leather throughout ... I am in heaven. I think that driving clunkers for the first 12 years of being licensed has really made me appreciate this one. :)

 
  
 

4 comments:

Heidi said...

NICE RIDE! I love it! Oh I wish we could get a new car right now, but I know mine will never look as nice and fancy as yours, as I am looking for a car to carry monsters, capture spills (like puke) and hold ten strollers.... lol

caligirl said...

I am so jealous of you right now. When are you going to take it on a road trip to see me?

Vehars said...

Love it!

Las Lunas said...

Beautiful! Or should I say handsome?! Have you designated if your ride is a he or a she?? Any nombres?