As you begin to pay attention to your own stories and what they say about you, you will enter into the exciting process of becoming, as you should be, the author of your own life, the creator of your own possibilities. Mandy Aftel
Monday, April 26, 2010
it's been awhile
I was telling some of my friends tonight that I have a blog. When I told them that I don't post daily, they kindly let me know that I am not a REAL blogger. I guess I have been slacking; I have been quite busy lately. A year ago, I didn't even necessarily think I was unhappy or lacking, but as I have mentioned before, I decided it was time to make changes this year. And I started from the inside - out. While there are still a lot of things about my life that I wish I could change, I am truly happy. I am making those changes, I am growing. I have been back in school for almost a year now, I finally have a reliable car, I have planted roots in a singles ward and made some awesome new friends, I have a new calling that is forcing me to stretch and grow. I am active, and really living to the fullest right now and I am loving it. I am going to be more diligent about documenting my life. Tomorrow, I am going hiking in to the Santa Monica mountains to see the old Paramount Ranch and western town. I will post about it later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment