Thursday, July 29, 2010

the Incredible Machine

For my mom's 50th birthday (and because I have been DYING to see them), I took her to the Greek Theatre to see Sugarland. IT was AWESOME! We had so much fun! It's an outdoor ampitheatre, only seats 7,000 so it was a little more intimate, and it was a perfect southern California summer evening. Here we are in front of one of their tour bus'.
And here I am with a view of the stage in the background (hat and all).
This is when they first came on stage.
Jennifer Nettles has SO MUCH energy, I'm pretty sure she has ADD. She was ALL OVER THE PLACE. They were outstanding live. Better than any studio recording I've ever heard. I'm going to spend some time in the South this fall, and I am planning on seeing them again live in Savannah, Georgia ... I can't wait!

1 comment:

Vehars said...

Jealous!!! What a great birthday present for your Mom too.