Friday, December 31, 2010

auld lang syne

Since I realize it's been half a year since I had posted, I thought I would pay an homage to 2010. Some highlights of my year:

  • finished 3rd consecutive semester of school (a huge feat for someone that has resisted doing so for SO MANY years)
  • bought a fancy new mattress
  • refinished an old bed
  • refinished an old dresser
  • (FINALLY) bought a new car
  • taught a year of Old Testament (as Gospel Doctrine teacher in my ward)
  • hiked the Narrows in Zion
  • got a new flat screen tv
  • got 2 African dwarf frogs (Macaroni & Cheese), 2 snails, a beta (Corduroy), and 2 small fish
  • got a little promotion at work
  • made many new friends
And to ring in the New Year, some things I am looking forward to in 2011:
  • trip to Indonesia in March to pick up Whitney
  • transfer to a University to finish my last 2 semesters of school (I will announce the location when I know for sure)
  • starting a new job
  • plans to travel to Argentina, and Europe
  • enjoying the last year of my 20's
Hope you all are safe and happy! 

No comments: