As you begin to pay attention to your own stories and what they say about you, you will enter into the exciting process of becoming, as you should be, the author of your own life, the creator of your own possibilities.
Mandy Aftel
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Big Bear Family Vacation
We all went to Big Bear last week for an extended weekend of fun, relaxation and fresh mountain air. Maddie's former employer was kind enough to let us stay in her sweet house. Here are a few random photos of our gorgeous view, some fun times by the lake, family photos and our Moonridge Zoo excursion.
Looks like you had fun. I wish we could do something like that. Can Maddie get the house again? Can I tag along next time? j/k Call me. Lets have a game night soon.
6 comments:
Nerd! I miss Cali mountains.....I love them more than Utah Mountains.
Looks like you had fun. I wish we could do something like that. Can Maddie get the house again? Can I tag along next time? j/k Call me. Lets have a game night soon.
Too cute. Looks like you had a great time.
Is that the house in the background of the pic of Clint and Maddie? Looks like fun. I want to come. XOXOXO
That looks like alot of fun! I bet it was nice to have time together.
You had some good ones too. No slide pic on our camera...sorry! If you have any other cute ones of the ninos...feel free to send it my way!
Post a Comment